Link Update

The Organizational Meeting minutes is updated and a link for it can be found on the right of this page. Salary Addendum is attached.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Range Rover Evoque- By Ryan J. Murphy

I realize that I am mainly writing about sports, but beautiful luxury cars have always fascinated me. This morning, while watching Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN, I saw a commercial for the new Range Rover Evoque. The new design looked very cool and sleek. I wanted to blog a little bit about it.

Range Rover’s manufacturer is Land Rover, whose parent company is Jaguar Land Rover. With just that being said, you know you’re talking about a luxury car. These types of cars are assembled in Halewood, England. The Range Rover Evoque is considered an SUV, and its concept is LRX. The LRX concept retains the nice features and off-road capabilities of a Range Rover, but is also fuel effiecient, which in this day in age is important. The interior is intended to stay true to Range Rover, and is very luxurious. It has a sun roof, and touch screen entertainment system. The Evoque has a lot of different interior choices, 12 to be exact, while wood and/or metal can be chosen. It has 12 different exterior colors as well, and has 3 contrasting roof choices. The Evoque is equipped with 4-wheel drive and a system that maximizes traction in a lot of different conditions. It can be built as a 3 or 5 door SUV. The MPG for this vehicle is 19 city, 29 highway, which is very good for an SUV, especially a luxury SUV. The starting value for the Evoque is $43,995.



I put a few interior images on the bottom of this page. To see all exterior colors, here is a link to the Evoque on cars.com:




Click the “Add Colors” tab, then select the color you’d like to view. Personally, my favorite colors on the Evoque are Firenze Red and Fiji White.

What are your thoughts on this new SUV by Land Rover?


I will not be checking the comments on this post, or any posts on Ann and Mr. Cristo's blog, therefore if you would like to directly converse with me about anything, please feel free to comment on my blog's post. A link will be put in all of my posts on this blog, to directly send you to the post on my blog.

Thanks again,
Ryan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers