Link Update

The Organizational Meeting minutes is updated and a link for it can be found on the right of this page. Salary Addendum is attached.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Own Blog- By Ryan J. Murphy

I have created my own blog, which is strictly going to be about sports. I will continue to post on Ann and Mr. Cristo's  blog, with various other topics. I would like all the followers I could possibly have, and the more comments, the better. I love talking about sports with whomever I can, and look forward to it with all of you on my own blog.

Here is the link to my blog:

Thank you,
Ryan

6 comments:

  1. The Ryan Murphy Experience... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you had stayed on this blog. That way I would be sure to see you. I don't have all the time in the world and I usually read one blog, and this is it. When you came on board, I felt like I was reading two blogs.

    Ryan, I wish you would reconsider, if not, I wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous Feb 20 @ 6:34--
    "I will continue to post on Ann and Mr. Cristo's blog, with various other topics."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose to have my own blog, so that i can manage it myself and talk about sports whenever i felt necessary. I will occasionally post on Ann and Mr. Cristo's blog, and I appreciate all the comments and discussion I get on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well. I read two blogs-this blog (not much lately) and East Greenbush Prays. I liked the new addition, Ryan J Murphy. I hope you come back, Ryan.

    I hope everyone reads East Greenbush Prays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will get very informed as to what our elected officials are doing by reading East Greenbush Prays. I'm glad it's back. It was always a terrific blog.

    Ryan, best wishes to a successful career in the blog sphere. There is a lot of energy in your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers