Link Update

The Organizational Meeting minutes is updated and a link for it can be found on the right of this page. Salary Addendum is attached.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ryan Murphy Experience Blog Update

It has been almost 2 straight months now (about the length of the Charlotte Bobcats losing streak) that I have not posted anything on here. I’ve been really busy with school, as I’ve been starting, and now finishing, final projects and papers. School ends in about 2 weeks so that’s when I’ll really start blogging again. Just wanted to let all my followers know this, and I hope you still continue to read and comment as you used to.
Thank you,
Ryan J. Murphy

1 comment:

  1. I hope those of you that are interested in sports respond to Ryan's blog.

    I like reading blogs. The more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers